“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: My blank twitter screen asks, "What's happening?" I can only shake my head. "I really don't know, Twitter. We're all wonde…Chirped on 2 days ago
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Outstanding treatise by @DrFrieden on why randomized trials are not "the" pinnacle of evidence for health or policy: http…Chirped on 6 days ago
- Young Glen Campbell (preceded by Young Sam Shepard) (sad days) RT @mixtapekevin: Your rap name is young + the reason you cried lastChirped on 1 week ago
- RT @DrTomFarley: Whoa. This is very, very wrong. twitter.com/DrScottHadland…Chirped on 1 week ago
- RT @POETSorg: Emma Lazarus's "The New Colossus," forever a beacon of hope. poets.org/poetsorg/poem/… https://t.co/4joI8H4wXHChirped on 2 weeks ago