“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- RT @shelbyfero: *mug shatters on floor* *clutches at chest* oh thank God twitter.com/nytscience/sta…Chirped on 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: Does we ignore dwarves precious? Because Calimoria didn’t votes for us?Chirped on 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: Yes because we is SPITEFUL! They didnt votes for us so we isnt nice to them! Revenge, yes, REVENGES so important! Make…Chirped on 2 days ago
- One of my favorite episodes of all - "making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel." twitter.com/cypresshill/st…Chirped on 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: Obamagorn, as we know precious, NEVER called fallen Rangers famblies! We always calls the famblies! Sometimes we doesn…Chirped on 2 days ago