“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- RT @leeflower: So apparently Carrie Fisher's autopsy showed high levels of NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS.Chirped on 6 days ago
- This is true. RT @theoneringnet: Not enough King Thranduil #4WordDisappointments https://t.co/tWTXGTz3tWChirped on 1 week ago
- RT @BandRecklessGA: Make sure you have Houck's on your agenda for tonight! Reckless rocking the house 8-11!Chirped on 1 week ago
- 😘 twitter.com/luckyyates/sta…Chirped on 1 week ago
- RT @briancgrubb: heard u were thinkin about tweeting https://t.co/G29osT4rlvChirped on 1 week ago