“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- RT @amsupdates: Rest in power Niki 🙏🏼🏁 twitter.com/McLarenF1/stat…Chirped on 54 minutes ago
- I had this exact reaction to the news. @TonyJWriter: I thought he was going to live forever. twitter.com/Motorsport/sta…Chirped on 54 minutes ago
- RT @WhatIDoAllDay: Yes, "Yes, ma'am" is a turn on. #TheBachelorette #southernladycodeChirped on 3 hours ago
- RT @KristenGBaldwin: Evergreen GIF. #TheBachelorette https://t.co/gNp4RMz4SoChirped on 3 hours ago
- RT @PearlsFromMyrna: I think that Bachelorette person would be better off at a church-sponsored ice cream social. ThrowInACardiganToo#Chirped on 3 hours ago