“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- RT @the_ironsheik: EXACTLY twitter.com/albertbrooks/s…Chirped on 2 hours ago
- RT @bomani_jones: it really does help the broadcast hearing how much genuine fun tony romo is having. it's a plus.Chirped on 2 hours ago
- I love a lot of things about choosing to settle where I was raised. #Atlanta and its environs = pretty great. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Chirped on 5 hours ago
- YES. Also Goff full-on hugging Chris Myers, that energy is what I'm here for. RT @JeffSchultzATL: Rams are coming t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Chirped on 6 hours ago
- Zion is astounding. #DukeForever #GTHC RT @AdamRoweTDD: Zion got hacked and it didn't even phase him. twitter.com/CBSSports/stat…Chirped on 1 day ago