“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- RT @Wwm_Shakespeare: Foolery, sir, does walk about the orb like the sun, it shines everywhere.Chirped on 3 days ago
- 💖💖💖 RT @seandaniels: 8 years ago, yesterday, I couldn’t fathom living another day. My buddy Dan just kept saying “… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Chirped on 6 days ago
- RT @Merrimack_Rep: Congratulations to @seandaniels and all of the MRT artists and producers who worked on our world premiere production of…Chirped on 6 days ago
- RT @Bill_Lester: Currently the best race car driver in #F1, the top form of motorsports in the world. Next year he'll try to match @Michael…Chirped on 6 days ago
- RT @rainnwilson: Idiots twitter.com/netflix/status…Chirped on 1 week ago