“My SquareOne” posts are personal. They’re about my journey, starting every day at Square One. The posts, listed under the “My SquareOne” category, are in rough chronological order and may be about what I’m calling, with tongue firmly in cheek, Operation Lose the Baby Weight. Or, they might be about living with my parents again. Or, they might be about being a first-time, brand-new mommy. Or they might be about the weather. I impose few limits.
- It's like when Chandler let Janice walk him to the gate for his flight to Yemen. twitter.com/RealityRose_/s…Chirped on 1 week ago
- RT @BGaytion: “Welcome to The Bachelorette where the rules are made up and the roses don’t matter.” #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation https…Chirped on 1 week ago
- ME --> RT @KristenGBaldwin: Stop 👏🏻making 👏🏻me 👏🏻cry 👏🏻stupid 👏🏻show! #TheBachelorette https://t.co/jfyVo4dIYCChirped on 1 week ago
- RT @VBartilucci: Je suis ce que je suis https://t.co/tIGGAI4gmGChirped on 1 week ago
- RT @MrGeorgeWallace: Just saw a bird show up at 5pm and there was a worm right there he ate the shit out of it that bird was late as hell a…Chirped on 1 week ago