The “Your SquareOne” category includes posts aimed at helping you (yes, YOU) achieve your health and wellness-related goals. In these posts, I’ll share weight loss tips and tricks, ways to get and stay motivated, ideas for getting and staying physically active, and more. My hope is that you’ll find a nugget or two that will inspire you. I also hope you’ll understand that you’re not alone on this journey, and that you can live a healthy, well life. I promise!
- RT @GeorgeTakei: My blank twitter screen asks, "What's happening?" I can only shake my head. "I really don't know, Twitter. We're all wonde…Chirped on 2 days ago
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Outstanding treatise by @DrFrieden on why randomized trials are not "the" pinnacle of evidence for health or policy: http…Chirped on 6 days ago
- Young Glen Campbell (preceded by Young Sam Shepard) (sad days) RT @mixtapekevin: Your rap name is young + the reason you cried lastChirped on 1 week ago
- RT @DrTomFarley: Whoa. This is very, very wrong. twitter.com/DrScottHadland…Chirped on 1 week ago
- RT @POETSorg: Emma Lazarus's "The New Colossus," forever a beacon of hope. poets.org/poetsorg/poem/… https://t.co/4joI8H4wXHChirped on 2 weeks ago